To request a grant from A.N.G.E.L., Inc. Grant Program you will need to provide the following information on our electronic form:
- Age of child (must be between 2 & 18 years old)
- Child’s Diagnosis (must be an Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Your address (must be a WI resident)
- Services you are wanting to receive
- Service provider of your choice (must serve children with autism & include the providers address & contact number)
- How you heard about our grant program
- Photo of the child (not mandatory)
- You may submit one application per quarter, for a maximum of $500 per recipient per year.
- Grants will only be considered if the application is fully completed.
- Grants will be given on a quarterly basis and will be issued in the months of March, June, September and December; once your application is reviewed, you will be contacted regarding the grant status.
If awarded a grant, funds are submitted directly to the provider listed on the application.
Grantees and/or family members must have a combined total of 12 volunteer hours per calendar year.
Grant Applicants must be a current active member in good standing at the time of the grant application.
Jan. 1st to Jan. 31st 1st quarter (Jan, Feb, March) notified at the end of March
Apr. 1st to Apr. 30th 2nd quarter (April, May, June) notified at the end of June
July 1st to July 31st 3rd quarter (July, Aug, Sept) notified at the end of September
Oct. 1st to Oct. 31st 4th quarter (Oct, Nov, Dec) notified at the end of December
To apply for Membership and receive your Username and Password to access the Grant Application Online, click below:
Information for external Grants
ANGEL is requesting information for things like, employer, ethnic background, church affiliation for external grant requests only. Often times employers or organizations willing to fund ANGEL programs want to know how many of our members and others within our organization are affiliated to them. This information is used for those purposes only, for nothing else.